- 4v4 format with no goalies
- 25 Minute Games
- $150 team registration fee
- $150 team registration fee (average ~$25 per player on a 6 player team)
- Minimum 4 players per team
- 6ft Pug Goals
- Three games guaranteed in an 8-team bracket (top four will play a fourth), and four games in six-team/four-team brackets.
- Age groups will follow Soccer Maine (Birth Year): http://www.soccermaine.com/resources/age-groups/
- Each U10-U16 team needs at least one chaperone (Can be a coach, parent or friend).
Expected Game Dates/Times:
- Tuesday, 2/18/2019 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM – U13/U14 Boys (2006-2007 players), & U15/U16 Boys (2004-2005 players)
- Tuesday, 2/18/2019 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM – U9/U10 Boys (2010-2011 players), & U11/U12 Boys (2008-2009 players)
- Tuesday, 2/18/2019 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM – U17 through Adult, Boys and Girls
- Wednesday, 2/19/2019 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM – U13/U14 Girls (2006-2007 players), & U15/U16 Girls (2004-2005 players)
- Wednesday, 2/19/2019 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM – U9/U10 Girls (2010-2011 players), & U11/U12 Girls (2008-2009 players)
Please fill out a roster form for your team and hand it in before your first game.
In addition, this year is a special 2-for-1 registration. Teams who register for this event will reserve a spot for the inaugural Rosie Open at the renovated world-class Cornelia Warren Four Season Rink in Westbrook from July 10-12, 2020!
Please call us at (207) 839-6767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!