Written directions will appear below the map.
From the Maine Turnpike:
- Take exit 48 Westbrook and continue onto Larrabee Rd.
- Follow Larrabee Rd. for approx. 1 mile.
- Turn right onto Westbrook Arterial / Route 25 west.
- Follow Route 25 west through William Clarke Dr. in Westbrook and through Gorham village. Look for signs for Route 202 West / Narragansett St. towards Buxton.
- Turn left onto Narragansett St.
- Continue through the traffic circle onto Route 202 West.
- Entrance to facility is approx. 1/2 mile from the traffic circle. Look for a sign on your right for Gorham Sports Center.
From the South:
- Head north on the Maine Turnpike to Exit 36 Saco .
- After the tollbooth, turn right on the first off-ramp toward Saco and Route 112.
- Turn left on Industrial Park Drive.
- At Route 112, turn right.
- Continue on Route 112 until Route 202.
- Turn right onto Route 202 toward Gorham.
- Once you have passed the Gorham town line, look for a sign on your left for Gorham Sports Center, (approx. 1 ½ from town line)
Off of the new Gorham Bypass:
- Take the exit in the traffic circle at intersection of
US-202 W (Narragansett St) towards Buxton.
- Gorham Sports Center will be on the right.